PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! :)

TheGoldenTomato
03-08-11, 21:55
Hiya, I'm very new here. 19 years old! Have been suffering from panic attacks for about 11 years. Anxiety is ruining my life and I'm so happy I've found this site... everyone seems so supportive. I'm hoping to get professional help soon as my life seems to be one long, big panic attack. I have health anxiety and very low self esteem as well... So as you can guess, my life isn't all fun and laughs. :weep:

Take care. Hugs, xxxxx

diane07
03-08-11, 21:58
Hi TheGoldenTomato

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KayleighJane
03-08-11, 22:20
hello there and :welcome:

sounds like you have arrived at the right place :) you will find lots of support and information here its been a great help to me since i joined a few months ago and i hope it helps you to :)

Kayleigh x

venusbluejeans
03-08-11, 23:05
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

terror-x
04-08-11, 08:12
welcome tot he forum

venusbluejeans
04-08-11, 09:50
welcome tot he forum

Well I know what you meant terror :whistles:

Yorkman
04-08-11, 10:13
Welcome !!!!! I am new here myself and everyone is so helpfull!!!
Are you seeing s doctor etc? I am suffering from anxiety . I personally think anxiety comes hand in hand with low self esteem as that's how I feel , confidence is really low too.
Best of luck. Keep us updated.