PDA

View Full Version : Glad i read up a little x x

honeyp1e
03-08-11, 22:52
The past two days i have been feeling weird & had a tight sickly knot feeling just below my ribs which i have also been worrying about so just googled it which i NEVER do but did tonight and found something so helpful which has rested my mind -
Rib cage tightness, feeling like a tight band around the rib cage: You feel as if there is a tightness or band around your ribs or rib cage. It may also feel like a pressure or tension in the rib area that either comes and goes sporadically, intermittently, or remains persistently.
It can also feel like a mild or severe pain, pressure, knot, or like the ribs are bruised. It may also affect one small area of the ribs or the entire rib cage area. All are common.

I just hate the way i have had it now for two days running just a bad scared feeling well like am waiting for something bad to happen then about 7pm i had an apple and about 8pm i got the tight feeling just below my ribs again but worse and also a sickly feeling in my throat dunno if this is still the anxiety or acid ?? just feels like some1 is squeezing me tight :-(

joans60
04-08-11, 16:19
Hi Honeyplye
The doctor said to me this morning that it was a sign of anxiety it is when we get anxious our stomach goes into spasms and then we start to panic because we dont know what it is and that even makes it worse
Hope you are feeling okay today

Joan