PDA

View Full Version : Relationship trouble ECT

little kyle
03-08-11, 23:17
Hi ppl basically my anxiety is making me frustrated and im always asking my girlfriend stuff in depth like whos he ect ect i have notice ever since my anxiety has got worse i have become somthing else like im getting frustrated angry with ppl even my girlfriend and still the docs wont help me i even cheek her fone i have never done tht before :sad::emot-crying:

Tyke
04-08-11, 01:45
Hi Little Kyle

If you aren't getting much help from your doctors, could you change to another practice? I changed mine not that long ago and they are some of the best doctors I have ever had. The last doctor I saw at the old practice was completely useless. Obviously she had never had an anxious bone in her body and couldn't understand me at all. I might as well have been from a different planet!

Tyke :)

lucy devine
04-08-11, 03:05
Heya kyle,
Paranoia can usually come part of the anxiety parcel unfortunately. I can be the same with my boyfriend at times...i wonder whether he still likes me, whether he talks to other girls etc etc it can be very difficult but i think it may stem from low self esteem and not feeling good enough for another person. Try to relax in the fact that she has chosen YOU =) if she wasn't happy with you, then she wouldn't be with you...it's just our over analysing minds creating possible worst scenarios again..try to take it off your mind and just enjoy the time spent with her.
I hope everything works out well
Lucy

lucy devine
04-08-11, 03:06
Heya kyle,
Paranoia can usually come part of the anxiety parcel unfortunately. I can be the same with my boyfriend at times...i wonder whether he still likes me, whether he talks to other girls etc etc it can be very difficult but i think it may stem from low self esteem and not feeling good enough for another person. Try to relax in the fact that she has chosen YOU =) if she wasn't happy with you, then she wouldn't be with you...it's just our over analysing minds creating possible worst scenarios again..try to take it off your mind and just enjoy the time spent with her.
I hope everything works out well
Lucy