PDA

View Full Version : Some new anxiety fears in new job and feeling slow worries

phil06
04-08-11, 17:17
I've had some anxiety in my new job. I work in a shop and I spilt drain cleaner and it nipped my hands and a little went on my trousers so I feared I'd get contaminated. Like even when I wash my hands I can smell it so I got worried. Came I'm from work and had a shower.

Also deal with alot of pallets and had a fee minor cute but sometimes with anxiety I feel in a daze, mind else where so I fear getting injured as there's so many hazards.

The slow thing started before work I dazed sitting on the PC in a trance. I sleep too well but I feel nothing pleases me right that's how I felt last night emotionless..I feel I waste hours on the PC and cant help it as it's like a lazy habit just can't be bothered. I am getting out more but well the days im in this issue exists. Sometimes I feel I Duno how life works or like memories seem weird. I hear about memory loss randomly as an illness so I fear this maybe its not anxiety? Sometimes im feel a stranger in my mind and I question my sanity too. It's so hard to explain but I feel very out of touch with things for like a year I've had a clouded head..surely that's not normal? Anxiety has made me a slug! :ohmy:

Anxious_gal
04-08-11, 17:53
Could you wear gloves! I'm surprised they are not provided.
Anxiety has worn you out so you space out in front of the laptop to relax, I do it too.
Maybe you could write a list of things you enjoy or want to do and use them as a goal to work towards?