PDA

View Full Version : Feeling weak and sick

duke246810
04-08-11, 18:49
Hi at work today i had to sit down for about 5 minutes as i almost passed out. It was horrible. I had a horrendous pain in my stomach (like ive never felt ever!) and i was almost in tears. This then went away and then i got a sharp pain in my lower abdomen which has been there for about an hour but slowly eased off which im really scared about. Also ive felt very gaspy in my stomach if you get what i mean? Its hard to explain. I have been getting horrific pain in my legs aswell. Im not sure why though.

Been trying to get a doc app for the whole week and still havn't got one yet. Im going to die before i get it, or if i get one, ill die before i get any test results back if i have tests.

Would appreciate any help you can give, many thanks :)

Em.ma
04-08-11, 18:57
hello beth. It may feel like you were gonna pass out but you will not. i can assure you that. the tummy pains are proberly just acid/gas. i know you say youuve never felt it before but it can change. was the lower abdo pain to one side.. as this can be ovualtion pains. I also have Bad pain in my legs im trying not to worry about... its not going to well lol.

duke246810
04-08-11, 18:59
The sharp pains in my abdomen is just in the middle, and extremely painful.
I'm also finding it hard to stand up for a long time as i get pains around my bladder, i feel like i have a urine infection or something as i get bursting for the loo then only a little bit comes out lol! Its really painful aswell! But ive only just been tested for a urine infection and it says it was clear. So im so confused.

Em.ma
04-08-11, 19:01
it doesnt sound like an infection. i have problems on the loo to. sometimes i keep having to go for 15 mins on end. like once every few mins. im sure youll be ok