PDA

View Full Version : Right branch blocked complete

ivandiryana
05-08-11, 04:28
About 2 months ago I have my heart check using ECG. The result is right branch block complete or RBB, something like that i don't really remember. After I consult with a doctor he said I need to take another test, a treadmill test. So with a constant fear in my head, I went to take a treadmill test.

The result from the treadmill test said that my heart is in good condition. Thus this two instrument result are makes me confuse. So I went to 4 different doctors, the first one said that the result from the treadmill test are more reliable so there's nothing wrong with my heart. The second one said nothing to worry about, I just need to watch my diet and do a regular exercise. I still worried so I went to another doctor, and he said that I need to take a MRI scan, which is expensive here, so I can't take it, the doctor said that he only give about 75%-80% that there's nothing wrong with my heart. I was heavy smokers but I manage to quit it for about 3 months, yes still a long way to go. But that time the doctor said that I have high risk for heart attack. The Last doctor is my father in law, he is a psychiatrist. He look at the ECG and treadmill chart, and said that I don't need to worry, nothing wrong with my heart condition.

Still up until now, when I heard someone suddenly died because of heart attack, I always go to panic mode. I remember the ECG result and the image of me having a sudden heart attack and die are emerge from my thought. And the symptoms are come up, and I go to "ineffective mode". All of the doctors can not convince me that I'm alright, especially the doctor who told me to take the MRI test because he said that those tests can't prove anything, and the only way to really know what's going on with my heart is through MRI scan.

So, how I can convince myself that my heart is alright, or there is something wrong with my heart? What is RBB? Should i take the MRI scan even though it's expensive?