PDA

View Full Version : Hi fellow fruitcakes

2young4this
05-05-06, 22:33
Hi my real name is Lee, i am 45 and have been suffering in silence for too long stumbling accross your site has opened my ever fading eyes and stilled my irregular beating heart.... i'm not alone its so nice to feel part of a selected million or so and realize its ok to worry.

Im too young to go from Beefcake to fruitcake!! help me please

Love to all Lee

with your help i'll get through this

jackie
05-05-06, 22:35
lee i love your humour god knows we need it when we suffer this horrible thing.

any time your ready wed all love to here your story

remember no one judges here , but i can assure you you will get a feeling that you are not alone anymore

take care

jackie

elizabetty
05-05-06, 23:37
Welcome Lee

Betty

april tones
06-05-06, 00:56
ahhh, hiya! wecome! xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

marie ross
06-05-06, 01:03
Hi Lee,

Your not alone. Welcome and don't suffer in silence any longer, we are all listening.

Take care. Marie XX

giddy
06-05-06, 08:25
Hi Lee - a big welcome
Love Helen

trac67
06-05-06, 11:24
Hi Lee,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

May Day
06-05-06, 11:41
Hi Lee

You're never too young to turn into a fruit cake lol ... it affects people of all ages and all walks of life ... you'll find all the support and friendship you want from people here as we are all going through similar experiences ... there's loads of information on this site to help ... if you have any particular problems you want to share you might find that you're not as alone as you first thought you were

Take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

Karen
06-05-06, 12:06
Hi Lee

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Munchkin
06-05-06, 13:14
hi lee,
welcome to the forum!

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

shiv
06-05-06, 15:17
Hello Lee and a big warm welcome to you. We're all a bit nutty here. lol!!

Shiv x

Daisybun
06-05-06, 17:21
Hi Lee
This is a great place to share and find support. Just keep that sense of humour going - laughter is the best medicine so they say! :D [^] Anyway aren't fruitcakes used to celebrate all kinds of special things in life - weddings, Christmas, birthdays etc - so we're not so bad after all!!

nomorepanic
06-05-06, 18:00
Hi Lee

A warm welcome aboard and you will make some lovely friends here and get some great support.

Nicola

Alexandra
06-05-06, 18:08
Hi Lee

Welcome to the forum

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

chucklehound
07-05-06, 07:06
Hi Lee and welcome to NMP:D

Piglet
07-05-06, 16:42
A big welcome to you :D

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Coyote
08-05-06, 02:50
Im too young to go from Beefcake to fruitcake!!

Hehehe, I love that, I'm going to use that next time I speak to my doctor :)

Welcome, you're in good company here, normal folk like yourself carrying similar burdens.

Incidentally, ginger cake is good, particularly with some hot custard. I avoid nuts, reminds me too much of myself ;)

pips
08-05-06, 10:55
Hi a BIG warm Welcome Lee aka Beefcake!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X

MrsCluggy
08-05-06, 18:45
Hey There Lee,

Welcome to this fantastic site. You've definitely made the right move. I can't wait to see if your recipe for fruitcake is the same as mine !!!!

Feel free to PM me. I'm always around, mate.

Best wishes.

Jackie xx[8D]

If the opportunity doesn't knock .... build a door.

Wenjoy
08-05-06, 19:31
Hello Lee
Everyone likes fruitcakes so dont worry.

We are all friendly here and anything you want to tell us about will be listened to and we will all try and be there for you.
Hang on in there. Wenjoy

Blue Child
09-05-06, 10:19
Hiya Beefcake!!
Lee...welcome aboard. Hold on and enjoy the ride. Great site, great people, so welcome to this little family. I am younger than you...and I have carried my anxiety etc since my teens, but this site so helps you and the advice is second to none...the friendship is irreplacable. We are here for you and we will always listen.
Take care,
Blue

feege
09-05-06, 15:10
Welcome to the site mate but speak for yourself... I'm fruity, but definitely no fruitcake lol[8D][8D][8D]

I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

:D:D:D:D:D

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

smudgie
18-02-07, 03:34
Hi Lee

Ive come to the right place, no one judges you, its a safe place to allow yourself to express your deep thoughts that you may not want to share with friends family, you are talking to people who have been through so many things and are still there.
A friend lowered a ladder to me when i was deep in the pit of disppear, i didnt step on the ladder for a long time but she stayed there holding the ladder, in the end i took the first rung and stared to climb very slowley. Im still on the ladder and far from the top but im getting there, one step forward and steps back, but one day i will clear the ladder and walk on solid ground for the first time in a long time.

stick with it and welcome aboard
ness

debera
18-02-07, 19:38
:) Hi Lee And Welcome
Love Debera
Xxxx

rosebud
18-02-07, 20:09
Hiya Lee

A big warm welcome to you.

Trceyxxx

duskess
18-02-07, 21:42
Hi and Welcome Lee x

wobily_lin
19-02-07, 12:48
Elo Lee,

A big welcome to the site..ye will find great support n advice from fellow fruitcases..in my case im nuts lol....glad to have ya on board.

nomorepanic
20-02-07, 18:17
Hi Lee

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and gets loads of support and advice.

honeybee
20-02-07, 18:28
hey you.. if youre too young im definatly too bloo**y young.. only 21.. quite like the idea of being a fruitcake tho.. losta love

kittykat
20-02-07, 19:52
Hi Lee ,

From one soon to be fruitcake.........lol....... i'd just like to say welcome to the site, it really helps and keeps me sane, you'll find a lot of support here.

Take care

shirley xx

mama
20-02-07, 21:08
Hi Lee you certainly are not alone my friend.
Slowly slowly catchy monkey
Mama

shaz01
21-02-07, 22:17
Hi Lee,

Im 41 and know exactly how you feel.............!!!! I only found out about this site recently and I didnt realise how many others suffer with these irregular heartbeats!!!!!!!!!! It does help knowing other are going through the same.

Shaz x