PDA

View Full Version : HELP/ADVICE financial help please

Col
05-08-11, 12:07
Advice on financial help/benefits
Hi guys,

I was a trainee science teacher doing my PGCE, however sadly and heartbreakingly at the start of this new year had to give it up because I became seriously run down (kids/new house etc) but my health was compounded by serious anxiety and panic attacks!!!

Since then I've battled doing small things that I wouldn't even blink an eye at doing usually , even a trip to my local super market would be like a mission to outer space.

Although I am coping and dealing with it now, however returning to any form of work is still a no no for me personally, at this present time!!!

I was just wondering if any one knows of finacial help out there for individuals that have bad anxiety.

It's a nightmare I'm so ambitious, I hate doing nothing but at this moment in time I'm physically and psychologically not ready.

I feel guilty for not being able to work, saddened still at leaving my course because of all the efforts I put in and stressed because my hubby is trying sooo hard to top up our income by getting another job.

I hate the prospect of benefits etc BUT I just want to know what's out there and the help available.

hanna090
14-09-11, 21:27
"It's a nightmare I'm so ambitious, I hate doing nothing but at this moment in time I'm physically and psychologically not ready."

Wow this literally describes me exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to do so much as well but feel like there's a cage around me!
If you live in the UK - I'm sure there is something out there in terms of financial help!

You will get through this and get back into uni and the career u want! Good luck!! xx

Bill
15-09-11, 03:03
There is a dss benefits helpline that might help you. Try this link...

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/DG_10011165 :hugs: