PDA

View Full Version : Should I Stay or Should I Go

HarvestMoon
05-08-11, 14:44
When I'm at work I don't want to go home...

...and when I'm at home I don't want to go to work.

I just want to lie down somewhere for a very long time with no one bothering me...

katykaty
05-08-11, 19:38
I'm the same. Regardless of where I am I always want to be somewhere else! The only exception is my bed - I could happily lie there all day every day.

Today I've been on my own since 1.30pm and have driven from shop to shop avoiding being in the house on my own - I had planned to go to my parents later on but now that I'm back in the house I don't feel like I can leave again.

Its a very odd thought process!!

Mirabelle
05-08-11, 19:40
I know just how you feel. I hate the transition times when I have just got to work or just got home. It seems to take a while to settle in and feel ok.

perseverence
06-08-11, 10:36
Hi my friend I have been there and done that,all I can say is just try however hard it is to carry on regardless

s-rose
06-08-11, 12:24
Im feeling this way too lately! I just want to watch telly in bed on my own without Hubby. Hes having to force me places at the moment which is killing me with this social anxiety. But theres a massive row if i dont go x

HarvestMoon
07-08-11, 10:41
Hi my friend I have been there and done that,all I can say is just try however hard it is to carry on regardless

Oh, I am very trying!

The trouble is, the older I get the harder it gets. I thought it was supposed to be the other way round?