PDA

View Full Version : relly need to know ppl r there

hopers
05-08-11, 20:54
things hvnt been going to well nd finding it hrd to find suport i reely need hugs nd to know ppl ce ar im so down nd full of anxity its killing me movin ghosue bills kids hoidys roy nd my ownillness r tearingme aprt i feeel so lone ly n lik eim just problem to be pased on n feel like no one hs time to even sy hi im so down n upset i just seem to be dispering into nothingness i cnt brth with the pnik ttks my meds rnt woking got emerg with phyc on wed but just cnt seem my slef ldting till tnen plese i need to know some one cares

love hopes xxxx

KK77
05-08-11, 21:02
Don't be hard on yourself Hopers - sounds like there's a lot going on right now and it's all getting on top of you.

Sending big hugs and wish you all the best.

yvonne_uk_98
05-08-11, 21:46
thinking of you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ElizabethJane
05-08-11, 21:57
:bighug1:Oh dear Georga please try to hang on hun. I'm glad you have shared this with us. Can you ring the crisis team? Thinking of you. EJ.x

nicksyb
05-08-11, 22:12
Hi hopers. Sounds like things are really rough for you at the moment. Brilliant that you are able to reach out to this forum. I care and I hope things get better for you soon.

Sometimes there are just too many things getting us down at once and it seems too much to cope with. Maybe you could try just focusing on any one thing, however small, that has gone right each day, to get you through til you can start sorting things out.

Sending you flowers.

:flowers:

And hugs

:hugs:

And a smile

:)

weeble40
05-08-11, 23:10
Geoooooo, you know were i am if you need me anytime, and dont let stuff get to you so much, you have good support network here on nmp, its just finding them in chat at the right time hehe, keep ya chin up babe, things willl work out ok in the end, if it doesnt then its not the end lol, get ya ID ready for the bar cos im coming again soon xxx

bottleblond
05-08-11, 23:11
Georga

We are still here for you hun. :hugs:

xxx

suzy-sue
05-08-11, 23:29
For you Hopers ..:bighug1:Things will get better my love just remember that ..People do care about you here .T/C Luv Sue x:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

hopers
06-08-11, 17:18
didnt sleep last night i feel lik emy mind is playing triks on me i got the meds finly after contacting th ementle health unit they did the script for me i dont feel like there working i just feel tierd wich is tough when you feel tierd form not sleeping i cryed for a coupl eof hours this afternoon that seem to have help a bit im at my mums now just needed to get away thanks for evey ones posts its been nice to here form ppl xxxxx

munkeyinblack
06-08-11, 19:01
We dont talk so much anymore but im always thinking of u and im here if u ever need me ! love u sweetie x

Lynnann
07-08-11, 00:40
Thinking of you Hopers,

Can see you are going through a difficult time. nmp is here for you always. thinngs will get better, I hope all goes well on Wednesday heres a big hug to help keep you going until then :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Lynnann:flowers:

saro
07-08-11, 02:03
Always here if you every need a chat :hugs: x

Granny Primark
07-08-11, 04:44
Big hugs from yer granny P.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Always here for you.

Magic
07-08-11, 15:18
Hopers,
Hope you are feeling better. sending you :hugs::flowers::flowers::flowers::hugs::bighug1::b ighug1::bighug1::bighug1:
Love

tnt808
08-08-11, 04:07
I'm here for you Georga- xx :bighug1:

hopers
08-08-11, 19:24
things hvnt been grete these pst few dys the crises tem r now involved nd im on 24 hour wch form roy im ll over the plce in my hed this com is doing my hed innot working i gott full in 4 scoil forms nd im crking up just thinking over it we move on sundy nd im so scred of the the pressur eim under nd lck of suport form in with pcking the house seems lik ei hv to fo it ll im shcking with fer nd the diapm they put me on dosnt seemt o be wokring im foning the pl up nd there just like get some sleep if i cud i would stupid ppl kids r here nd being so nugty i feel like bnging there heds toghter meeeeeeeeeeeeeeep xxxx