PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me :(

lea1992
06-08-11, 00:14
Im constantly checking my pulse, i wont go to bed till after 12 so atleast ikno its a new day i eat one meal a day cuz im scared i sometimes wont eat cuz my minds on sumet else and jus puts me off food altogether then i get scared im gna die cuz i ent ate, i only drink squash and ONE hot drink a day.. i eat lil bits of salt cuz i think im lacking it and suger :( i rele cba nomore i just want it all to end :(:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 00:18
You really need to sort the eating out.

Eating one meal a day means you have no fuel inside and anxiety loves that!

Please start sorting your diet out and eating more - you cannot live without food inside you.

The worst thing you can do is not eat as you will be getting low blood sugar levels and feeling rubbish to be honest.

lea1992
06-08-11, 00:20
I know doctors told me all this but i have a panic disorder depression health axiety! my minds always seems to busy to eat and stuff im just scared of everythin i jump at the littlest thing thankyou anyway x

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 00:27
Well unless you look after yourself you are not going to get better to be honest.

Listen to the docs as well - they know that you need to eat more as well.

You also need to get some relaxation going on too.

Have you read the First Steps website page on here?

lea1992
06-08-11, 00:43
Ive just read them, reasurrence dosent even help me in the slightest i aint been out in months, i feel so alone aswell.. i try and eat more then i feel im doing things wrong cause im so used to doing what im doing now :S its all awkward and i cant help but think of ways where i could actually just end it all.

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 00:51
Ok well you need to get the doc involved then and get some therapy and treatment.

Ending your life is not an option so don't even think about it ok?

Do you work, have any hobbies? What self help are you doing?

lea1992
06-08-11, 00:54
No i dont do nothing i sit in my room all day, i really cant go out the house i panic so much i ruined my moms life cause she cant even go out cause im scared when she aint here, im going to this thing healthy minds its called this week, I dont do anythin cause i have no friends not even one apart from my mom shes been my rock, just cant do it nomore its all like a waiting game thanks.

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 00:57
You can get better but you have to choose life and then start working at it - small steps.

Please read the info on the webiste site and don't just read it but absorb it and act on it and learn the breathing techniques and get a relaxation CD and definitely eat more!

If you want to get better then you have to work at it as it won't just happen I am afraid.

Talk to you doc as well and get all the help you can there too.

uk23
06-08-11, 01:42
If you need someone to talk to you are welcome to pm, however Nicola makes good sense - eating is ESSENTIAL and anxiety really will be magnified without enough food inside of you.