PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with fatigue/tiredness..

VioletWings
06-08-11, 00:20
Hi all,

I tend to get fatigued easily, and in attempt to 'do normal things' in the day I usually have a rest or nap in the afternoon. This seems to work pretty well lately, although the last few days I've had some really good days and been able to do some new things, but today I've felt exhausted! It seems like more exertion can mean more exhaustion!

Does anyone else get this, and any tips on dealing with it/improving it?

Many thanks to anyone who replies! :hugs:

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 00:28
Do you get any structured exercise at all?

Exercise is fantastic for tiredness trust me.

Ingenious
06-08-11, 15:29
I'm another one who is going to say exercise :) The more you do the more it helps. Have a look at your diet too, is it balanced, and do you keep hydrated with enough water?

haynsey
10-08-11, 14:44
I get fatigued as well, i drink loads of water at 2-3litres aday and i do hatha yoga every day, but still feel lousy in the mornings, and i cannot work out why i feel so very low in the mornings and early afternoon...

MarieS
12-08-11, 01:55
Maybe it's to do with the food you eat. I get super tired if I eat stodgy food or bready stuff and it's so easy to slip off... and end up sleeping for 3 hours and ruining your night time sleep ><

andyf
12-08-11, 13:19
Is this to do with being anxious? I know that for me, in times when I've had high amounts of anxiety in my life every day seemed to be about a week long and I found myself constantly yawning and feeling lethargic.

As other posters have already mentioned, exercise is probably the best thing I found to cure feeling fatigued or immersing myself in a hobby/interest.

Although you might not feel like it, sometimes keeping busy is the best way to cure this feeling.

Andy

(http://www.overcome-anxiety-today.com/)