PDA

View Full Version : Pains in arm, HA symptom or not?

merrysee
06-08-11, 08:13
Hey there, for the last month or so I've been worrying about a lump in my right breast, well I had a scan yesterday and got the all clear, however for the last few weeks I've been having pain in my right arm too, I've had this pain on and off for the last year, generally worse when I'm thinking about it or I'm worried about yet another health worry, I'm interested to know if this is a common HA symptom or has anyone else experienced it, I keep thinking maybe I've got bone cancer or something horrid from a secondary cancer growing in my body, any advise would be appreciated.

Gailgwl
06-08-11, 10:37
I had have pains in my arms , both one and both, on and off and they have just gone away eventually.thought i had MS of course. I found going to an osteopath useful as they thought it was minor neck / muscle / nerve related. They were v reassuring and would recommend it if you can afford it

merrysee
06-08-11, 10:47
Thank you Gail, have been thinking it's to do with nerve problems as I'm ALWAYS stressed out about something or other, it worried me because it's on my right side which is where I've been having a problem with my right breast, convinced myself it's bone cancer and that I'm going to die, sounds pathetic I know, I wish I didn't have to think such thoughts but I guess that's what living with anxiety does for you, I was taking medication for my problems but I'm currently pregnant so had to stop taking them, since then my anxiety has been so bad, although my panic attacks seemed to have stopped, weird? Xx