PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else feel like there anxiety is worse when they are at their happiest??

anxietyoverload
06-08-11, 08:54
i was doing so so well with my anxiety, i didnt even come on here for a few weeks, my new job was keeping my rushed off my feet and i didnt have time to think, then one night i was lying in bed with my boyfriend just thinking how good life was, and there it was, this huge white flash, i thought it was the tv so i rewound it and there it was again in the same place, so i didnt worry, but my boyfriend didnt see it?? then it happened again yesterday, i re wound it a few times, sometimes it was there and sometimes it wasnt!! how is that possible?? iv had these white flashes for so long now but never a few times in a row! i dont know if its because i re wound it and i was expecting it??
so along with all that, the other day my ears felt like they we both going to pop, kind of felt like a lot of pressure and i was a little dizzy with it too :(

sorry for the rant guys, just need some re assurance i think please xxx

Ingenious
06-08-11, 15:36
The key thing from your post is you were lying in bed thinking how good life was, so please try and focus on that! It's quite easy though when we're feeling happy to start worrying over things because we don't want to lose that feeling - human nature I'm afraid.

I don't know what the white flashes are, maybe just your eyes adjusting to the TV's brightness, quite a lot of us have some kind of quirks with our vision. Maybe you're more sensitive to the flickering screen that him?