PDA

View Full Version : No replies

Gailgwl
06-08-11, 09:35
Whenever ive posted a question on this site i never get a reply which just makes me feel worse. It seems that like everything else in life somethings are 'hot topics' others are just dull.i wouldnt post here if i had people to talk to at home so not feeling good today ,its actually made me feel quite angry but thats a change from anxious so maybe its worked. Will 'unmember' myself when i can work out how.

merrysee
06-08-11, 09:39
Sorry to hear you feel like this, I know us anxiety sufferer's only seem to find some peace of mind when we know other people are going through the same symptoms as we're experiencing, I myself posted a thread this morning and haven't heard anything back yet, I guess when your asking a specific question about a symptom it may take a bit longer for someone to recognise it, as there are so many things anxiety and depression cover, hang in there, I'm sure someone will help you soon. X

smithdebbie264
06-08-11, 09:47
hi all ways here if u wanna chat struggling myself at the moment :)

pb
06-08-11, 09:51
I think sometimes people can help and share their experiences and sometimes they cant, im sure its nothing personal.
Sometimes just looking through the forum and finding postings with similar symptons can help.

JaneC
06-08-11, 09:54
Hi Gail, I looked up your post and replied, for what it's worth as it I can't answer most of your questions. Merrysee is right - I guess uterine adhesions aren't that common, although if you search there are lots of topics about bladder probs.

I know I've posted in the past and not got any replies, but you shouldn't let it upset you or take it personally, it's just that the members here don't have an answer for everything. And you have had replies to previous threads you have started.

Lots of us get things out of proportion when we're not feeling well - I'm very guilty of it myself x

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 12:52
Please try and remember this is not a medical site - it is a panic and anxiety site - so if we have no medical advice to offer then it is best we don't reply to be honest.

If you still want your account deleting please let me know as I have to do it but hopefully you will want to stay.

Gemma T
06-08-11, 14:13
Why dont you inbox me and tell me everything from the beginning. I might not share all the same experiences but I do know how you feel x x x

Ingenious
06-08-11, 15:25
Please don't take non-replies personally. There are a lot of good people on this forum who will try and help you, but with the best will in the world they can't be on-line all the time and sometimes they might simply not be able to offer any help or advice to your particular problem. Hopefully the number of replies to this thread will put your mind at rest that you have not been ignored on purpose :)