PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help!

MVP123
06-08-11, 13:01
When I woke up this morning I had severe stomach cramps then diarrheoa, then the cramps went away, but since then I have got the most uncomfortable feeling inside. It just sounds and feels like stuff moving around in there, all around my stomach area, under my ribs and also my back. I am actually getting scared now that something is going to burst in there, I can feel it that much. I know it could be really bad trapped wind, but I've never had it this bad before, and I can't get it out either end! Can someone reassure me that this is just horrible trapped wind (I can actually hear the gurgling, its horrible). And can anyone suggest how I might be able to get rid of it, cause at the moment it feels like somats gonna explode :-(

Cat
06-08-11, 13:06
this does sound like trapped wind. try walking about for a bit that usually works

Spy
06-08-11, 13:09
the chemist should be able to help, maybe imodium? otherwise peppermint from the health shop if you want a natural alternative

snowgoose
06-08-11, 13:55
Hi MVP :)
Sounds really bad trapped wind to me which is hell .
my cures for it are hot tea and slice of toast ...and hot water bottle on tum .
move around and walk if you can xx

my old mum swore by a small brandy bless her ...........as if we can afford these days .
also I find soda water helps me ...........but I dont have IBS thank goodness .........have read fizzy stuff is a no no .
hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Gemma T
06-08-11, 14:04
Yeh its gas. Sometimes i get random bubbling under my rib cage. Odd stuff but id say you have a stomach upset. Can also be a symptom of anxiety x x x