PDA

View Full Version : very anxious

tinkerbelle84
06-08-11, 13:10
Hi all,

I've had a very turbulant couple of weeks.I've posted previously about me being absolutly convinced I am going to die of vcjd.this has not improved,and every day i wake up convinced I have a new symptom.I was given citalopram 20mg 2 weeks ago as well as diazapam and zopiclone.I was surviving on 2 hours sleep a night from the first day of takimg cit.i came to a decision to stop all of my tablets,and as soon as I did this I was able to relax and sleep deeply again. I wish I could convince myself I haven't got this disease but cant.could anyone reassure me that this illness would have progressed from may when my anxiety reared its ugly head.

I have been given a script for escitalopram 5mg to start with but am terrified it will effect my sleeping again.now I have just checked a voicemail on the phone left yesterday that I didn't pick up from my docs receptionist asking me to ring them.but i had my bloods done last week and was told that they were all fine.what could they be ringing for?maybe they missed somethin on my bloods......

I feel so worried and anxious.

Xx

Gemma T
06-08-11, 13:30
Hi Im not sure what this vcjd thing is?

I appreciate how worried you are baring in mind its the weekend now but hold on in there. Yesterday was friday anyway. Nothing would have been done over the weekend if it was something concerning. I can assure you that if they were that worried they would have done more then leave a VM.

Please leave the worrying until monday.

Love Gemma x:hugs:

Gemma T
06-08-11, 13:39
Sorry its not supportive but practical can help sometimes x x x

tinkerbelle84
06-08-11, 13:43
Hi thankyou for your reply.ill try not to worry too much,vcjd is mad cow disease.I'm obsessed with reading about symptoms etc.

Xxx

Gemma T
06-08-11, 13:50
Oh right. I hadnt even considered that as an illness for me. I tend to go with cancer, rabies, aids, blood clots that sort of stuff.

I have an obsession with oral cancer symptoms. Its one hell of a pain but i strongly doubt you have that. why dont you google a disease you know you definately dont have like rabies or tetanus or anything and look and see how many symptoms you have. Yo'd be surprised because no matter what you read everyone has symptoms. Might be a temp fix but should hopefully help until monday

x x x