PDA

View Full Version : Just fed up of it all...

imjustnotme
06-08-11, 14:22
Today isn't a good day. I just want to cry. I had started to feel better recently but I am sick of waking up every morning feeling sick, and always feeling tired when I have no reason to be. Everything seems like an effort! I have been trying to go swimming three times a week and I think it has helped but I feel so exhausted after just a few lengths! I'm really not happy with my job, it's only a part time one to support my studies and even though I am not there at the moment, I dread the thought of going back...I just want a fresh start. I want to go somewhere new where no one knows me and I can feel like I don't have to worry about what people are thinking or saying about me behind my back! I feel like a fresh start would help me in some ways, sorry for the moan...just one of those days I guess. I just can't seem to be happy about anything right now :(

Gemma T
06-08-11, 14:54
Me too! Ive settled on Alaska for some reason. Nice and remote. All week i have woken up wondering why i bothered. Felt so low and depressed and my health anx is sky high.

Im out of work at the mo so thats not helpful. I studied 7 years and in 20 grands worth of debt trying to be a solicitor to find i have it, lack passion and have lost the heart. I have no idea where i wanna be or where i am going making it impossible to look for a job.

I have let a man use me for 5 years. I told him i liked him and he straight up ignored me and continued to use me. hes hot then cold and I run back everytime because i hope he will work it out. He never does.

I have health anxiety and at the moment im totally convinced i have oral cancer.

I have a fantastic support network who love me and support me and i feel alone, sad and emotional all day. Im not even an emotional person. Im matter of fact all the time.

And to top it off i gave up smoking. nearly 7 weeks without the one thing i leant on at a time like this. Not to mention the bloody diet im on.

Id say its been one of those weeks but its every week. I only wish one thing and thats to be ignorant again. No worries, no stresses.

I have one goal so far and thats to be happy, Narrows it down doesnt it x x x

HarvestMoon
07-08-11, 22:59
Hey you two, here's hoping there are better days ahead.

Take care.

sleepy1
08-08-11, 00:30
exhausting isn't it. I get days like that, everything gets on top of you. I don't cry often, I feel like crying lots. The other night I just had a cry to my hubby and went on a rant about how i'm sick of feeling the way I do. I think it helps to share. I watched Marley and Me a couple of weeks ago too, cried like a baby but found that that release really helped me! I couldn't cry about myself but a fictional dog helped do the trick!

Gemma, I too have been out with an ******* prior to meeting my husband. Good news is, it makes it easier to tell when a good guy comes along so you don't miss the chance!
I can understand how stressful he must make situations, Ditch him fast and find someone who respects you.

Quitting smoking and dieting may also be contributing to how you're feeling lately. I read somewhere that making sudden changes like that during anxiety can make things worse and they reccomend introducing new diets gradually and quitting smoking gradually too. Perhaps this would help?

I relate to the no energy when excercising thing. I really want to go swimming and have been trying to get the energy to actually get there! Have not succeeded yet!! So well done for managing to go and trying to keep it to 3 days a week. That's great. If you get tired that's normal for us folk! Eventually the tiredness will fade away but getting to the pool is still something to be proud of.

I hope you both feel better soon

Gemma T
08-08-11, 13:45
exhausting isn't it. I get days like that, everything gets on top of you. I don't cry often, I feel like crying lots. The other night I just had a cry to my hubby and went on a rant about how i'm sick of feeling the way I do. I think it helps to share. I watched Marley and Me a couple of weeks ago too, cried like a baby but found that that release really helped me! I couldn't cry about myself but a fictional dog helped do the trick!

Gemma, I too have been out with an ******* prior to meeting my husband. Good news is, it makes it easier to tell when a good guy comes along so you don't miss the chance!
I can understand how stressful he must make situations, Ditch him fast and find someone who respects you.

Quitting smoking and dieting may also be contributing to how you're feeling lately. I read somewhere that making sudden changes like that during anxiety can make things worse and they reccomend introducing new diets gradually and quitting smoking gradually too. Perhaps this would help?

I relate to the no energy when excercising thing. I really want to go swimming and have been trying to get the energy to actually get there! Have not succeeded yet!! So well done for managing to go and trying to keep it to 3 days a week. That's great. If you get tired that's normal for us folk! Eventually the tiredness will fade away but getting to the pool is still something to be proud of.

I hope you both feel better soon

Thank you for your reply. I have deleted his contact details now. I dont need him.

I did relpase on the giving up smoking the other day but its been 7 weeks now so i went straight back on the patches. my relapse lasted about 4 hours and tbh i realised i dont want them anymore. The fix was gd but the taste and mouth sensations and dryness are not for me. The other day i kissed a smoker and that aint for me either. First thing i thought was yuk that was me. Plus I have health anx and am convinced i have oral cancer. smoking again will reinforce my negative thoughts.

x x x