PDA

View Full Version : worried

kirgray
06-05-06, 09:33
help im convinced ive got a brain tumour-ive been the docs several times but am now worried he may have missed something :0( ive got hot and cold feelings across certain parts of my head, im constantly shattered fall asleep at 9pm most nights am only 27! i cant concentrate, or think straight and got constant headache

shiv
06-05-06, 15:30
Honestly, definitely sounds like anxiety. The tiredness just comes from the mental exhaustion of constant worry.

Shiv x

Daisybun
06-05-06, 21:17
Sounds like anxiety to me too - stress does really bad things to the body. Look at the symptoms caused by anxiety and you will find these. I agree with Shiv, since I've surrered anxiety/stress I'm exhausted. Don't keep worrying about it, try some deep relaxation, aromatherapy worked well for me.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

feege
06-05-06, 21:40
Hi Kirgray

I have had long periods of feeling just like that in the past and it definitely can be anxiety.

Always remember painkillers work better when taken regularly and in the early stages of a headache and if you get the headache under control you might feel less anxious.

If it doesn't settle then get the doc to check it but it really really does sound just like what I have regularly and I've had every test under the sun and it is def. anxiety with me!

It's a constantly changing monster the old anxiety!!! Could the weather have triggered it?

Good luck xxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!