PDA

View Full Version : reaction to hair dye

duke246810
06-08-11, 22:47
I think im having a reaction, ive had a SEVERE migraine but took two paracetamols which gave me a horrendous stomach ache (it wont affact a stomach ulcer will it)???????

basically i went out for dinner this evening and it was all ok near the end of the evening i got the migraine and then had the pills whichim going to bed with them in my stomach and also getting pain in my stomach after taking them.. (is this ok)?????????????????

Basically my eyes hurt to keep them open, i put the hair dye on when i had loads of cuts on my head and it was really itchy, ive used loads of hair dyes though not sure if ive used this make before though, and ive put them on cuts before and so have many other people i know.

Do you think im having a allergic reaction?
Its been about 5-6 hours since i dyed it, but it didnt all wash out because its red. Please help so i can sleep? Also ive been needing to sneeze but can't i have once or twice though, but this has been happening for about a week and a bit, and also it really hurts my nose please help. :(

duke246810
06-08-11, 22:49
my right eye is also weaping and i got a instant headache when i moved in bed thankyou

Em.ma
06-08-11, 22:50
migranies affect a lot of people- yours is tension. migranies can also make people feel sick x
Its proberly a very mild reaction to the hair dye. dont worry severe reactions happen almost instantly
also you may have sinus issues like me. sneezing/pain in nose- proberly the weather. i think thats what it is with me.
your stomach will be okay x

Em.ma
06-08-11, 22:51
also runny/watery eyes can be sinus issues to! :D

duke246810
06-08-11, 22:52
the hairspary taste has come back

duke246810
06-08-11, 22:53
i think its coming from my brain

macc noodle
06-08-11, 23:38
Duke

The hairspray taste is from anxiety.

Please try and go to sleep and get some rest.

Macc Noodle

bottleblond
06-08-11, 23:47
That is NOT a reaction to hair dye. You are being paranoid i'm afraid. Get some rest and you will be fine in the morning.

Lisa

Em.ma
07-08-11, 00:05
Hi Beth. I do recall having a taste in mouth once- metallic/hairspary taste and it was all anxiety. Hope you managed to get some rest after we finished talking x