PDA

View Full Version : chest/breathing

Em.ma
06-08-11, 23:11
When i breathe in i get like a feeling in upper chest were it feels like theres too much air and feels pressured. I used to get this thing were i would gasp for breath and get this feeling. Im scared its a blood clot thats moving to the lungs.

Em.ma
06-08-11, 23:13
its right by throat/upper chest

duke246810
06-08-11, 23:20
i get this all the time, i understand it makes you panic and scared but its normal, and your obviously very anxious, its ok xx

Mirabelle
06-08-11, 23:26
If you has a clot on your lung you would soon know about it. You would be unable to breathe and would be quite ill.
X

Em.ma
06-08-11, 23:31
Thanks. It just scares me as i have so many symtopms. leg pain when walking. Feeling like something is stuck to foot. between big toe and 2nd toe on sole on the same place. I have spent most of my times sitting indoors for years being quite unactive due to other issues. it happens when i breathe in deep. i cant go to bed. ouch getting pain now when there sticker feeling is

Em.ma
06-08-11, 23:48
i cant go to bed and i keep on having to force up burps. i swear theres something on my foot but i cant see anything. its all getting to much now. I feel 100 per cent like my life isnt even worth it anymore. at least if im not alive i can be peaceful and at rest right?
i also have pain on one side of tummy.

Col
06-08-11, 23:59
Emma if you look at my post by clicking on col, I've posted about breathing on another thread, it's bloody awful awful,awful.

I'm sick of it and would never but when I get tired I often say or think what's the point in even being here any more. As if panic / anxiety symptoms aren't bad enough then the breathing thing , for me is the worse . I get to point I can't talk, it's that bad.

Hang in there and let's get each other through this symptom.

:hugs:

Em.ma
07-08-11, 00:02
Hiya. Thank you.
I rarely get this but i think its the heightned state im in causing this.
Im the same i would never ever do anything to harm my self (im to scared) but sometimes i dont know what the point in being here is. All i do is sit around all day feeling sorry for my self, feeling weak and tired, not knowing how to get through the day. I don't like going out- im scared of teens, fumes (petrol etc). its a Living night mare. to top it all off the foot is getting worse and bloody hurting now to.
also looked at your page cant find anything about your breathing? do you have a link?
x

Em.ma
07-08-11, 00:03
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=99231 is it this link here :)?
Edit:
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=98958 or i think its maybe this one here lol! x :)