PDA

View Full Version : muscle ache next day after heart worries

brucey
07-08-11, 08:10
Hi all. Last night I foolishly ate a lot of chocolate and that made my heart rate speed up and I couldn't get to sleep until 2.30am!! I usually avoid caffeine and chocolate. With the faster heart rate (I didn't take my pulse but I would say around 100) came the usual flow of annoying ectopics (single ones and little runs of them). Nightmare! Anyway, when I woke up today my muscle from underneath my left breast right round to my back is aching, worse when I stretch. Could that be related to the anxiety the night before?

Also, where my actual heart is, underneath my left breast, was aching even more - like a sore muscle kind of ache. Please say someone else has has this? Is it because my heart was being over-worked the night before?

I should be reassured. In the last four years I have had three heart scans, worn the 24 hour monitor three times, had numerous egs (the last ne just a month and conducted by an actual cardiologist who also listen to my heart beat and they all say I am fine. Also, I run 4km most days. Although I did a high impact aerobic class today and I fell my heart go a bit 'jumpy' at the warm down

I am so sick of having worries about my heart. I think I am otherwise pretty 'normal'. I wish I didn't feel like this. Also, I am a mum with two children under five, so I am constantly terrified I will die from my heart condition and not be around to look after them. My husband is understanding but even he is getting a bit tired of me going on about it

s11fyx
07-08-11, 09:00
itll be aching cos you will have been holding your self tense have a warm bath and some pain killers x