PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma: Lump in groin & itching

Ambers
07-08-11, 09:32
Since March I have had pain/heaviness in my right ovary area. I have also had very itchy toes. I have had blood tests and a pelvic scan - all negative. Doctor felt it was a nerve pain.

I have now noticed a lump in my groin which I am assuming is my lymph gland. The lump is hard and long rather than pea shape. My husband thought it felt like a ligament. It gets bigger and smaller. I also have constant thrush & UTI's.

I am now worring about lymphoma and bone cancer - I have constant itching of my toes (and fingers), lump in groin, my legs feel tired and sore. I have been trembling and experiencing headaches more but I think that is more to do with anxiety and my state of mind.

Sometimes life is too difficult and I feel a burden :weep:

Ambers
07-08-11, 15:57
So what... if I have Lymphoma so be it... thinking I might just enjoy the rest of my life (after reading lymphoma forums and crying)

bluetopazgirl
08-08-11, 11:07
Hi sweet, just seen your post. I think personally if you suffer from alot of UTI's and thrush (i have in the past) then this could be why the gland is swollen as its down that area, It could be you have a bad bout of thrush atm, pop along to your gp and they can put your mind at rest, i know its hard as im also lymphoma phobic, but its worth seeing the gp.. even if it does put your mind at rest for a little while xx

fairyclairy
08-08-11, 12:03
Hi,
My brother was diagnosed with Lymphoma 2 years ago.. his was in his neck but im sure the symptoms are the same... he felt fine within himself, no other symptoms other than a lump in his neck which just got bigger and bigger (never went smaller).
Your symptoms certainly dont sound the same so i hope iv reassured u a little about the cancer worry.
Does sound like maybe a swollen gland which is very common, iv had it loads... ask your doc, they might be able to give u something to calm the swelling.