PDA

View Full Version : :(

lea1992
07-08-11, 13:51
I hate this weather all dull and muggy it makes me feel like its a DEATH day and i really dont wna die ive woke up with a headache im sitting in my room with my lights all on so its bright i really hate it im feeling very low and its like theres no air around me so im sitting with a fan on i feel cold but im sweating :(

Worried_Male
07-08-11, 13:54
I get the same which is why i am really not looking forward to winter. The short, miserable, dull days really bring me down.

lea1992
07-08-11, 13:57
I know i cant win eitha way summer nice hot days give me headache then i worry its something else and i feel asif theres no air eitha i HATE it :( hope you feel well soon x

Gemma T
07-08-11, 13:58
I prefer winter tbh, bit strange but I love Halloween and christmas. I love the build up, spending time with family and friends. nice and warm in bed (cuddling up to my imaginary bf lol).

maybe you two can think about those lovely days when your in bed, nice and cosy with the rain and wind beating on the window, knowing you aint going anywhere

x

Worried_Male
07-08-11, 14:09
I prefer winter tbh, bit strange but I love Halloween and christmas. I love the build up, spending time with family and friends. nice and warm in bed (cuddling up to my imaginary bf lol).

maybe you two can think about those lovely days when your in bed, nice and cosy with the rain and wind beating on the window, knowing you aint going anywhere

x

In winter i get really depressed and sleep for longer (sometimes 14-15 hours a day). So when i go sleep it's dark and when i wake up it's dark. I will rarely see daylight. Which in turn makes me even more depressed.

Gemma T
07-08-11, 14:25
That's alot of sleep. Have you thought about theraphy?

I have servere HA and moderate depression. Not to your extent at all. It effects us all in different ways. I love sleeping and lately I cant get to sleep and wake up early. Basically the opposite problem. Before i used to over eat and so far this week ive lost 5 pounds.

I know you can get winter depression. Is it the weather or something else but the weather makes it worse?

Inbox if you want too x x x

lea1992
07-08-11, 15:53
I never eat.. well i eat like once a day and i drink loads of juice i get scared when im bloated and stuff and my minds always on sumet else when im eatin so puts me off :( xxx

Worried_Male
07-08-11, 15:55
I am exactly the same. Not bothered to weigh myself in a while as i know it will scare me.

lea1992
07-08-11, 15:58
Im always getting nagged about my eating i dont ever really feel hungry i only it that once a day so ikno ive got food insiden of me cuz when i dotn eat at all im scared im going to die of lack of food :(

bluetopazgirl
07-08-11, 20:44
I suffer from S.a.d during winter months all I was offered was counselling, might be worth seeing your gp see what they offer you xx