rabies
lung cancer
skin cancer

But I have never had the flu lol :roflmao:

snowgoose
07-08-11, 15:36
ha ha ......... can tick them all

But re the flu eh? .had it lots .........but not your normal flu oh no :blush:

swine flu.....asian flu .......bird flu ......you name it mine was never good old fashioned British flu .
Walking miracle me :winks:

Gemma T
07-08-11, 15:41
lol you have to make fun of yourself now and again. Keeps me sani . . . ish

Markooos
07-08-11, 15:58
Hello
I have all them too including all the flu's even down to broken bones why does your mind this

i try to make light of symptoms now,

Markoos xx

ankietyjoe
07-08-11, 17:07
So far I have had the following:
aids
lymphoma
lip cancer
tongue cancer
heart attack
heart disease
a stoke
blood clots
tetanus
rabies
lung cancer
skin cancer

But I have never had the flu lol :roflmao:

Ohhh a newbie!! :D

I have that lot for breakfast!

No wait, not had lip cancer before. I'll eagerly await bedtime tonight so I can check for it while I brush my (tumour ridden) teeth :yahoo:

Gemma T
08-08-11, 13:32
Ohhh a newbie!! :D

I have that lot for breakfast!

No wait, not had lip cancer before. I'll eagerly await bedtime tonight so I can check for it while I brush my (tumour ridden) teeth :yahoo:

Welcome! your comment made me laugh.

I have a tumour as well now actually, well a bump on the left side of the roof of my mouth since sat. Off to the doctors again today so will ask her about it.

:hugs:

andyr1979
14-08-11, 22:16
thanks for the light hearted post :D was a refreshing change! ever since quitting smoking ive almost convinced myself ive got lung and throat cancer even though im only 30 and statistically its unlikely! and the only symptons are the ones ive created for myself since googling it!

M155anthr0p3
15-08-11, 10:43
Thanks for that Gemma, it's cheered me up & made me laugh....(best not laugh too much in case my cjd kills me though...) x

violet33
17-08-11, 05:38
it is good to be able to laugh. but sometimes i catastrophize to the point where o am terrified , and cant laugh. but hindsight is great,when you get over the terror and can laugh it off, til the next nightmare episode.

jessicalittler79
17-08-11, 05:40
its is funni but soo real when we are feeling all these symptoms ...and beliveing we are ill ...:)

Mirabelle
17-08-11, 08:51
I mostly just stick to the heart attack or cardiac arrest, I do have the occasional stroke by way of light relief.......a change is as good as a rest!
x

Mirabelle
17-08-11, 08:55
I mostly stick to heart attack or cardiac arrest, I do have the occasional stroke by way or light relief.....a change is as good as a rest!
x

Gemma T
20-08-11, 12:44
Your welcome everybody.

These things send me mad at the time but when I look back years later and see Im still sitting hear I have to laugh.

In the world we live in today laughing is one of the only things we can do x x x