PDA

View Full Version : My body feels stiff.

hannah26
07-08-11, 20:59
I have had been feeling panicky and anxious for about 4 hours now not a full blown attack, I know that I feel like this because I have a very bad back and any real pains and aches make me feel panicky.
I have aches in my legs, arms, my body especially my neck feels stiff, I am not breathing correctly and I have numb feelings in my fingers and other places, tingly hands and feet and just feelings of anxiousness really.
Do you think this is all just normal panic attack/ anxiety feelings I know that they are I just always feel better after some reassurance.
Thank you in advance,
Hannah.

hannah26
07-08-11, 21:46
Anyone?? :weep::weep: x

daybyday
07-08-11, 22:12
With panic of 4 hours, the body will have symptoms.
Hope you have calmed down.

Anxious_gal
07-08-11, 22:13
I get stiff and achy , maybe try taking a warm bath with salts :)

paulhem
08-08-11, 07:42
completely normal

I kept a diary for 8 years before getting proper information on panic disorder and had aches , pains and stiffness in just about every part of me.

9 times outof ten its a build up of stress and your body telling you it has to release the stress somehow. If it cant release it you normally get a panic attack so excercise (sounds crazy i know when you are stiff) does really help reduce the stress levels.

even a brisk walk around the block.- as long as you can go for - you will find it helps.

sklaisg
08-08-11, 07:59
I have had been feeling panicky and anxious for about 4 hours now not a full blown attack, I know that I feel like this because I have a very bad back and any real pains and aches make me feel panicky.
I have aches in my legs, arms, my body especially my neck feels stiff, I am not breathing correctly and I have numb feelings in my fingers and other places, tingly hands and feet and just feelings of anxiousness really.
Do you think this is all just normal panic attack/ anxiety feelings I know that they are I just always feel better after some reassurance.
Thank you in advance,
Hannah.
dont worry,the more you dwell on it the worse it will be..all this will pass...
i been thru all this..was on valium more than 30years... n i started tapering off last august 2010...n i have most of this bad withdrawal symptoms..including much worse than what you are going thru...when ever u feel it is coming on ...just tell yourself it is just a passing cloud..i pratice breathing technique..it really help..
from.
lawrence..(singapore)