PDA

View Full Version : Medication free!!!!!!!

RobertFlyde
06-04-04, 16:11
Just to let you all know im medication free!!!!! Im now 7 days into my mediction free zone.......

I havent noticed any problems and ive being doing all the same old stuff. At last im free of the beta blockers!!

The last stage of my 2 year ordeal is over and im 95% cured so to speak. But i dont think i will ever be 100% as i will wlways have a thought that they may come back and haunt me one day.

Never ever give up.....

Take Care

Robert Flyde

Meg
06-04-04, 16:21
Dear Robert,

Many congrtulations . You've done soo well .

Keeping a minor awareness is not a bad thing as it reminds you to take care of yourself ..

Any tips/secrets you're like to share ?

Enjoy !

Meg

"Come to the edge."
"We can't. We're afraid."
"Come to the edge."
"We can't. We will fall!"
"Come to the edge."
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

- Guillaume Apollinaire

sadie
06-04-04, 18:12
Hi Robert,

You must feel so good now that you are basically panic free!!! I wish you good health and happiness for your future and if you do feel a bit panicky sometime in the future, its no big deal.....you have proved you can cope with it!!

Take care

sadie

nomorepanic
08-04-04, 18:42
Robert

Great news, I bet you feel so much better knowing that you are doing ok without the drugs.

Let us know how it goes ok?

Nicola

Laurie28
13-04-04, 14:00
Robert,

Well done being relatively panic free!!!! I'm glad the drugs were there when you needed them but now you can let go and fell soo good.

All the best
Lucky

stimpy
14-04-04, 00:31
Well done Robert !

Keep up the good work.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

fran
15-04-04, 21:32
[qCONGRATULATIONS - I AM STARTING TO COME OFF BUT A LONG WAY TO GO - YOU MAKE ME FEEL HOPEFUL FRANuote]Originally posted by RobertFlyde

Just to let you all know im medication free!!!!! Im now 7 days into my mediction free zone.......

I havent noticed any problems and ive being doing all the same old stuff. At last im free of the beta blockers!!

The last stage of my 2 year ordeal is over and im 95% cured so to speak. But i dont think i will ever be 100% as i will wlways have a thought that they may come back and haunt me one day.

Never ever give up.....

Take Care

Robert Flyde
[/quote]

fran

apm
16-04-04, 15:37
That is fantastic news Robert! You must be chuffed to bits- what a relief!

It's also great for everyone with our thing to read about successes like this- you are a beacon to us all! Keep it up!

Best wishes,

Alex.

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx.