PDA

View Full Version : feeling like i've died

thekat1979
07-08-11, 22:19
I'm writing this to get a bit of 'reality' going as it were...I really do feel tonight like I have died in my sleep and nobody has told me, does that make even the slightest bit of sense?

lea1992
07-08-11, 22:46
yeaa i ALWAYS feel liek this really is scarey i just go and sit and talk to someone for abit try calling someone xx

loveletter
07-08-11, 23:17
Yes it does.
I know this sounds really silly but one night I really thought I had died.
Was convinced that my heart had stopped and I was dead and maybe just a ghost.
It is a horrible feeling, has this happened to you before I have only had it the once.

thekat1979
07-08-11, 23:19
I have had the feeling that I HAVE died and am ghost quite often :-( Scares me a lot

crystal17
08-08-11, 10:49
Hi yes I've had this feeling plenty of times, a couple of years ago I woke up and was convinced that the 'actual' me had died during the night and that I was now in a parallel universe and stuck here and that the people around me weren't real but a figment of my imagination, and that back in the 'real' world all my family were grieving for me!

It was horrible but only lasted a few days luckily...but occasionally I still wake up thinking I may be a ghost. Don't worry, its prob just another sign of stress/depression. It sounds trivial but I've found with things like this its best just to try and take it lightly and brush these thoughts off if you can, while trying to tackle the underlying cause of it.

It's taken a while, but when I think far fetched things like this I have to just laugh at myself to make it seem less scary-dont know if that makes sense!

sirworryalot
08-08-11, 10:52
its anxiety - I've just come out of a board meeting and felt like i spent the meeting floating outside the window.......slight flushes...pins and needles...not quite there feeling ? anxiety feelings....simple as...:)