PDA

View Full Version : Stressfull day

lea1992
07-08-11, 22:59
Today has been one of the most stressfullest days ive had this week even thou most days seem really crap and stressfull some just more stressfull the others only today ive had 3 panic attacks and been really stressed with fears of dieing :( it feels like nothings getting better i have the doctors tomorrow, and healthy minds wednesday, today i selfharmed i mean it aint as bad as some of the times ive done it but i thought i had gotten over this but today i didnt realise untill after i did it :( Im so scared its never gonna get better.. x:weep:

sirworryalot
08-08-11, 13:33
it will get better lea......it just takes time....there are so many people who share similar problems....its modern day living....when you come out the other end you'll be stronger for it......and one day you can use these experiences to help others...:)

Gemma T
08-08-11, 14:01
Sorry to hear your having a bad day. Easy to say but I promise you it will get better. Time is a healer. Everyone falls, but youve got up and came on here to discuss your problems. You show a trememndous strength and will to fight your depression by coming on here.

Love and Cuddles Gemma x x x