PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Here I am

nowseven
08-08-11, 07:40
Read the forums for awhile before I joined.

Panic attacks, overall sense of impending doom, miserable all the time, intense pressure to succeed, trying to look on the bright side for once and trying Celexa. Been on it for about 2 weeks and haven't really started feeling better. Started with 10mg and went up to 20mg after 10 days as instructed by my dr. Definitely feeling weird with the increase. Hopefully that will go away.

Just want to say hi, I'm a Canadian student, and good luck to everyone- I know my road has been dark at times and I hope we all can get better.

Obviously needing some stories of encouragement & success.

Thx!

Nowseven

nomorepanic
08-08-11, 07:52
Hi nowseven

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkdove
08-08-11, 11:45
:welcome: Hi and welcome to nmp, i'm sure you will find lots of help and support along your way to recovery, i have found it very helpful, and have got to know some verym nice people, i am also on citalopram, at 40mg and nearly a year on and things have improved, i am now going out, and starting to enjoy life again, and you will too, good luck and take care xx :hugs:

scrog80
08-08-11, 14:27
work with one problem at a time best place to start rmember the first step is then hardest i was a panick attack sufferer woould not leave the house now i am back to work still feel anxiety but id say im feeling it 75% less than i was :)

venusbluejeans
08-08-11, 15:44
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: