PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down in the dumps. :(

duke246810
08-08-11, 14:26
I feel so ill, my nose is itchy, my eyes are itchy, sore nose, only slight cough, but cough feeling in the back of my throat. I don't get what this is, its not a cold, i don't have a stuffy nose or anything like that, i just feel very shivery, tierd and dizzy and sick basically. Really starting to freak me out. Also i can't keep my eyes open for a long time because they start to sting and burn. :(

Also one other thing, i have this mark on my eye ball which has been there for quite a while, the optician said its just a birth mark, but it looks like its gotten bigger, very scared about that.

And also i have a huge mark come up on my neck, on the centre of it, its like a birth mark, but why would it come up now? And it sometimes dissapears, its like a browny colour. Thankyou

terror-x
08-08-11, 14:44
duke i would concider going to your doctors the only thing i could think of with what you are describing is Hayfever or even a summer flu . allso you could be anemic get to the doctors buddy keep us informed .

allso i did some research into your birthmark they can still grow all your life so nothing to worrie about there mate

duke246810
08-08-11, 15:00
thankyou, i have a doctors app tomorrow, but im worried i won't make it until then lol.

Feeling very sick, never felt this bad before, my eyes won't stop watering and im getting headaches, chest pain and finding it hard to breathe.

If this is hayfever i never knew it could be this bad! :(

Also i recently had a blood test, would that tell if i was anemic? thankyou

s11fyx
08-08-11, 15:30
your anoxious are you sleeping and eating properly?

these symtooms are all anixety tension ect you need to get a referal for cbt are you taking any meds to help the anixety? that might be a good idea at least it will help you to be able to relax x

duke246810
08-08-11, 15:43
this isnt anxiety, i just know it isnt, i feel genuinly sick.
Im also getting very back stomach pains along with it :(

Elen
08-08-11, 16:42
Duke judging by your posts and also your talk in chat I would have to agree with the large number of people who have told you that it is anxiety that is causing your varied and distressing symptoms.

I know that you are getting CBT therapy are you also on meds for your anxiety.

Honey I have seen your replies to posts from other people suffering from HA, if you were to read back through your own posts as if they were someone else's I think that you would agree with everyone that has said to you that you need to get your anxiety under control.

Elen

s11fyx
08-08-11, 16:51
but it is anixety hun feeling sick and ill are all big symptoms being stressed and your adrealin glands running wild will make you fatigued sick run down ect its like having adrenal fatigue your really anixous so your adralin flushes and then you feel ill its just one bug circle

you need some surpport weather its cbt or meds councelling ect