PDA

View Full Version : strange feeling behind my ears !

mellyboo
08-08-11, 15:05
for 12 months now i have had the strangest feeling not all the time it comes and goes sometimes lasting weeks n somtimes just a day or so, its lke a presssure like the feeling of wearing sunglasses on your head n feelin they r stilll there days after ! ever so strange, it also sometimes makes me light headed n sets my axniety off! nothingnseems to help get rid of it , it goes on its own after a while, doctor said its axiety that causes it, and im just woundering if anyone else has the same as me, as i seem to be the only one at the moment ! scary !:scared15:

imjustnotme
08-08-11, 18:20
I get this...it feels as if something is pulling down and at times it can get to the point where it feels my ears are just going to go 'bang' it's horrible...i tend to get it when i feel uncomfortable...which is whenever i am outside and around lots of people...makes me have this horrible pressure in my head, then i feel off balanced and then i just want to cry...cos i don't understand why my body does it for and i just want it to stop, so you aren't alone so don't be scared :)

holly23
09-08-11, 04:58
anxiety has a funny way of coming out sometimes.... i could be wrong but its nothing to worry about..it will be different from time to time..i used to get major symptoms...then sometimes my throat would get bad when i felt bad..or my muscles would ache..at the moment if i feel anxious, even if i not aware im anxious, ill know cause i have a hot flush and burn up on my neck and face and ears tingle... so dont worry... ! ;-)

mellyboo
23-08-11, 08:38
thankyou for your replys :) i am off to the doctors again today as i really carnt deal with it anymore, drives me insane i just want to be normal again, if i didnt have this feeling in m head everday i wake up in the morning i wudnt be anxious, so gunna demand an mri scan as surely i shudnt be waking up with it everyday of my life, its ruining me :( xxx