PDA

View Full Version : petechia -Please help me

sunflower7
08-08-11, 17:06
The other week I noticed that my Husband had a few marks on his torso that looked like blood under the skin (petechia?) which disappeared quickly but the other night I noticed another two blood marks on his shoulders which has really worried me :weep: He is an auto electrician and said that he had been doing a job under a lorry so had been lying on his back for a while under the lorry. Can these marks be caused by pressure (him rolling about under a lorry) or do you think its something serious? I am so scared as when I googled it said it can be a sign of a clotting disorder or maybe luekemia. I am nearly 39 weeks pregnant and terrified there is something wrong with him :weep: Please help xxx

bluetopazgirl
08-08-11, 20:52
Bless you sweet, cant offer much help, big hugs all i would say is my dad died from lukeamia and his marks never went they just got worse and worse they never faded, they kept popping up but would never disappear. So if your husband's is disappearing then personally i would think its nothing serious but for your piece of mind, get him to see his gp, i know how worrying it can be being pregnant as i am a mum of 2, hth xx

sunflower7
09-08-11, 12:19
Thanks for your help. I am worried sick as just keep thinking something bad is going to happen :weep:

sunflower7
10-08-11, 17:11
Does anyone else have any advice for me? :weep:

bluetopazgirl
10-08-11, 19:18
Tell him your worried And get him to go to his gp and go with him Aswell xx