PDA

View Full Version : heart worries

pablo22
08-08-11, 17:29
good afternoon everyone, today has just been deblitating, i woke my mum out of a deep sleep thee other night and told her to call and ambulance, my heart felt funny, and i was having a full blown panic attack BUT my heart wasnt racing? is this normal.

i'm crippled with fear today and dread, tried to go for a walk but came home cause i didnt want to have a panic attack outside, im constantly struggling to catch my breathe and yawning all the time, i made an appoinment to have an ECG on wednesday, but the utter fear of even that is making like so hard.

i feel like crying but i think the lexapro im on is preventing me from,

helllllllllllpppp

LucyLiz
08-08-11, 17:43
Hey, not sure if I can give you any reassurance but my heart can go slow during a panic attack, sometimes slow then fast then back to slow. No idea why! x

pablo22
08-08-11, 17:50
ye whats is like!! i had it just as i was about to fall asleep, my heart rate was so low that i just lost it, and then it was still low even thought at this stage i was in a complete panic, then it sped up, then slowed, then i was just so exausted and slept like a log haha,

and like this morning i woke up and felt like a zombie, white as a sheet bleh:scared15: