PDA

View Full Version : Hello People

Dnev
08-08-11, 17:57
Hello to all here!

My name is Darren, im 20 years of age and I am a bit worried about my health at the moment!

A few weeks ago I was rushed to hospital after having with could only be described as a seizure. I was starting to feel better after a few days and resumed my normal life.

However, a few nights back I went out with work friends for a few drinks. I did not feel too well so I decided to go home. Ever since then I have not felt myself at all. I constantly feel weak and have almost a 24 hour headache. When I leave the house I feel very odd. It is like im walking but my awareness is completely gone. That is when I started browsing the internet and stumbled across agrophobia. I read that it is the fear of having panic attacks in public places. In all honesty since I read about it I have become more fearful. I used to go out with my strange feeling and just put up with it. Now Im afraid to go out because I fear I have this phobia. My heart speeds up and my headaches get worse. It is getting harder to deal with! Also for the first time in my life I awoke from a nightmare and was disorientated for about a half an hour afterwards.

I honestly dont know what to do, it is becoming harder and harder. I came on this forum just to hear from people who feel the same as me. Any thoughts, or methods to deal with this would be greatly appreciated!

diane07
08-08-11, 17:58
Hi Dnev

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

terror-x
08-08-11, 18:58
welcome to the forum

venusbluejeans
08-08-11, 19:29
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

Dnev
08-08-11, 19:52
Thanks everyone, its nice to be at a place where people understand what you are talking about!