PDA

View Full Version : weather making me breathless?????

bezzaboo
08-08-11, 19:27
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else experiences shortness of breath when the weather is wet and humid????

The sensation of not breathing properly is a big part of my anxiety and panic disorder so if anyone can answer or relate to my question it would be really appreciated.

Thank you :)

lele19
08-08-11, 21:20
I thought I was the only one, yes all the time. Humidity makes life awful for me, I also feel extremely faint in heat.

relika
09-08-11, 08:49
Yes, I have it, too. The more humid and warm the weather, I can get quite breathless. I think it's normal to feel that way. My boyfriend has it, too, and he doesn't suffer from anxiety.

Anxious_gal
09-08-11, 09:52
Warm air feels stuffy. Really prefer being able to breath in some nice cool fresh air.
Also rooms with carpets feel awful stuffy too!

xJust_Sarahx
09-08-11, 09:53
Yes it affects me even more than i feel in general. Its like hot air blowing in your face type thing. Cant describe it but its horrible.

bluetopazgirl
09-08-11, 10:35
Yes i do all the time and always have done, it triggers my anxiety off and when its really bad i used to get panic attacks! i find the muggier the weather the worse it is, i think this is common because of the humditiy hth xx

emmawalton
09-08-11, 10:52
yes the weather makes me breathless too and tight chested.

M155anthr0p3
09-08-11, 16:02
Yes!!! I drive everyone mad at work with the air-conditioning (set at sub zero obviously) & I sit there sniffing vicks..
I must look like a right nutter!

(free Vicks for all!!!)
Emily xxx