PDA

View Full Version : Please someone reassure me

kaijo
09-08-11, 13:07
Last night I woke up at 5am for no reason then convinced myself i was going to have a heart attack, took me 3 hours to get back to sleep as then i kept coughing every 5 mins ( must give up smoking). Anyway today I feel like total poo, I'm sure it's my bodys way of punishing me as I have punished it by now been at least 10st overweight, smoking 20 - 30 cigs a day and falling back intot he habit of drinking every night again. I just dont know what to do someone please help xxx

countrygirl
09-08-11, 13:20
Poor you - you can't completely change your life in one go its just too much and bound to fail so best to start in small stages.

Have you seen your GP and asked for help with stopping smoking drinking and losing weight??? I am overweight myself so completely understand how hard it is to lose weight but don't think i have to lose 10 st just think if I can lose 7lbs then my heart will be under less strain and then when you lose that its the next 7lbs etc etc. If you can reduce your drinking then you will lose weight anyway. I am sure you know all this.

We can all sympathise but only you can change your life - you can post on here and we will all encourage you.

So if you haven;t already seen your Dr then thats the first port of call to see what help is available.