PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Upper Right Back pain!!! :(

Mark801
09-08-11, 19:15
Hello everyone, hope everyone is ok.

I woke u this morning with a pain on my mid to upper right back that also hurt a bit to the touch. My right shoulder and chest is also a bit sore.

Im terrifed its a liver or gallbladder issue because im belching quite a bit. My mom and cousins think that I'm thinkingtoo negative because they gain the same pain and it's wind for them. Anothe friend told me that it's probaly muscualr as it hurts to the touch.

Im just so scared that Im dying as usual. Does anyone get this? Could it jus be wind and muscle pain? Im terrified and thinking the worst.

BTW, came bck fom my vacation and flew here by myself. :yesyes: I think I sort of(kind of lol) overcame my fear of flying. It was a 5 hour trip and I completely blocked my anxious thoughts and occupied myself by watcing 2 movies, 2 television shows an playing bejeweled. Only thing that terrified me was the takeoff and landing.

kinnygirl1
09-08-11, 19:26
Hi Mark

Not sure about the pain thing but could it be that you have sat in an awkward position on the plane? I also know that although it seems wierd the shoulder is a place where you can experience trapped wind.

Well done for overcoming your fear of flying. Try to focus on that rather than on the pain in your back.

X

nigel-
09-08-11, 19:27
I woke up with one hell of a tight chest this morning and a massive headache to go with it lol
so it sounds like we both have problems..

but yea well done with the overcoming the fear of flying ( I'm still working on going out )

Mark801
09-08-11, 19:56
Thanks for the replies guys.

The thing is that I've been home for about 2 weeks now but I haven't been on here because I came home from my vacation anxious free.

But all the negative thoughts returned as soon as I woke up with this pain. I don't know what to do or think.

kinnygirl1
09-08-11, 19:59
I know what you mean Mark. The slightest thing can set me off. Believe it or not I had 8 years anxiety free before this last bout kicked off a few months ago. x

pablo22
10-08-11, 20:58
trapped wind does AWFUL things to people with HA, it can radiate throughtout ur chest and up towards ur shoulder blades, it can be a sharp stabbing pain or feels like a electric shock.. hope dis helps:hugs: