PDA

View Full Version : HI I'm Nigel.

nigel-
09-08-11, 19:43
I'm new here only just signed up, I suffer from bad anxiety from time to time.
i have had chest pain, shortness of berth, pins and needles headaches. you name it I have more than likely had it, and to put this blunt it sucks, but no one has ever died from a panic attack.:)

nomorepanic
09-08-11, 19:46
Hi nigel-

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

nigel-
09-08-11, 19:50
lol thank you's

Yorkman
09-08-11, 20:47
Hi Nigel, how are you today? I've been suffering from anxiety too. Not good is it.
This is a great place for help and to chat.

nigel-
09-08-11, 20:50
Hi Nigel, how are you today? I've been suffering from anxiety too. Not good is it.
This is a great place for help and to chat.

yea not been to bad today, I just have a tight chest that's all.
don't know why I have it but I do. :unsure: but I shall survive.

Yorkman
10-08-11, 00:06
I used to get that with anxiety, and sometimes I felt like I couldn't inhale enough oxygen.My throat seemed blocked sometimes??
I've been on citalopram for a week now as I suddenly took a turn for the worse and wasnt coping.
Take care!

M155anthr0p3
10-08-11, 13:59
Hi Nigel,

Welcome to the site!

You're right the symptoms are horrible, as soon as you stop fearing them they will start to ease.

Emily xxx

Ladybird82
10-08-11, 15:07
Maybe no one has actually died - but sometimes it feels like it. I'm new to this today, and I'm wondering whether it's a good idea. But I'm hoping to find people who know how I feel. I have an amazing partner but I feel like I'm dragging him down - familiar to you?

Take care.

venusbluejeans
10-08-11, 15:31
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

nigel-
13-08-11, 18:23
update...today I don't have a tight chest. odd, things come and go. i dont think ill ever work out how anxiety works.