PDA

View Full Version : Up for work in 6hrs

Yorkman
10-08-11, 00:11
Up for work in 6 hrs.
Can't sleep, I hate my job and dread going!!
What a mess I'm in! It's made me Ill.

nomorepanic
10-08-11, 00:16
If you feel that bad then you should really think about giving it up and looking for something else.

I worked in a job I didn't really like for many many years then I got made redundant in February this year and I am now on a career change. Not sure if I like it or not yet but we shall see.

You have to be happy at work though I have realised that.

The only problem for me was the money. Since I have been off work I have spent about £7,000 of my savings to live off and my new job pays only £7 an hour so things are not so good money wise.

Yorkman
10-08-11, 00:34
Your right nic, I'm just lacking a bit of confidence too lately, it's all related I guess!
I've got chance of a new job, something totally different for similar pay, im very tempted as I'm unhappy.
I try to even talk myself out of it , if it makes sense to you???
I say well maybe I've just been stressed anyway? And I may enjoy my work when im feeling better , when citrolapram starts working.
Sounds pathetic I know! It's just how it's made me feel.
I've been working here for 10 years and it's a secure job. Where as if I left I would be the new guy, last in first out and all that?????????

nomorepanic
10-08-11, 00:38
I think you should go for it Yorky - it could be the making of you and may make you happy again.

What is the new job and what do you do now can I ask?