PDA

View Full Version : pain in abdo when needing urination

duke246810
10-08-11, 10:54
Hi,

i have this horrible pain in my abdomen sometimes before i even need a wee, but normally when i need a wee or a bowel movement.
Its really starting to worry me because sometimes it can get very unplesent and hard to deal with.

I also get pain in the actual urine hole (sorry about this lol) and sometimes in the rectal area. I'm abit confused as to what it is, ive had alot of urine tests and they are coming back fine. But im doing a stool sample which is going to test for helicobacter, and im not sure whether it could find out whats going on with my abdo pains.

I experience it alot around my back sometimes making it hard to breathe, but for some reason at these times i need to go for a number 2 aswell. Im abit confused as to whats going on and what i would need to tell the doctor if i went to the doctors.. again.. :( thanks

Em.ma
10-08-11, 11:36
Hello.
i would say this is anxiety- it could be that your thinking about the pains and it occurs when you need the loo as your thinking about it x
if your really unsure just go back to the docs and say what you said on here. btw im on fb

Gemma T
10-08-11, 12:54
Urine infection?

maz55
10-08-11, 13:05
I also had this was a urine infection,now on antiobiotics for it, used to get a really bad pain when urinating especially at the end, and it was the uretheral opening that was the worst pain, by elimination I found when this flard up drinking tea or coffee made it much worse, now just on water and herbal teas. also every time i have a wee (whenever possible) idont wipe i pat the area with a solution of salt water, and hold it against the opening, then pat dry.Hope it clears up soon.

duke246810
10-08-11, 13:27
the urine samples are coming back fine though? Also i need to get a swab done, the doctor gave me a swab to do ages ago but i forgot about it and forgot to giv eit in so i need another one, do you thnk i could pick one up from the front desk? thanks

nomorepanic
10-08-11, 13:36
You will need to arrange that with the doctor's surgery to be honest.

bluetopazgirl
10-08-11, 14:34
It could be a water infection or could even be anxiety. I know on very stressful and anxuous days i present uti symptoms and never get the uti.. this is probably happening to you but im no doctor x

s11fyx
10-08-11, 14:50
being anixous can cause your mind and body to make pains and nitice things that you wouldnt normally notice you need to have surpport for the gp and get some councelling and cbt