PDA

View Full Version : West Midlands Support Group

shellbyx
10-08-11, 11:42
Hi all well after trawling the internet and local services i cant no longer find any support groups so after talking with my counselor i have decided that i am going to start a support group up, so i thought i would post on here to see what interest i can raise, i am also going to contact local services and see if i can get support and some free talks of professionals and hopefully we could arrange some nice days out also.

I would love to hear off anyone that is interested so fill my inbox up with messages :yesyes:

Michelle xxx:hugs:

carole123
10-08-11, 12:01
That would be great . Whatg part of the Midlands are u in?

shellbyx
10-08-11, 14:23
Hi Carol i am b37 area , but i can travel and am willing to i am keen to set a support group up as i think its awful how people who suffer have times of feeling so alone. what area are you x michelle x

M155anthr0p3
12-08-11, 13:39
Hi Shellbyx,

I would be interested if you could get something sorted, def count me in!
Days out would be great as well, all panciking together lol! x

emmawalton
12-08-11, 13:58
yes i would be interested, i am in stourbridge tho.

shellbyx
12-08-11, 15:35
Hi all well i was looking at organizing our first meet i was thinking to start with a small group we could all go on a walk and talk i have a few flasks and could bring some biscuits. can you inbox me you numbers if you are seriously interested or inbox me and i will give you mine xx thanks michelle

M155anthr0p3
12-08-11, 16:00
Sounds lovely!
I have pm'd you xxx

lauz_lea
03-12-11, 07:48
I'm near Bournville - do you still meet up?

robinbrum
07-12-11, 19:45
I was going to ask the same question. There is a site called Meetup who arrange similar things but they often tend to be over-subscribed. Isolation is one of the worst things for depression and anxiety so it would be good if some of us could occasionally get together to offer each other a bit of mutual support.
By the way, am I the only guy here!?

terror-x
07-12-11, 21:58
count terror in im in leicestershire and i dont mind traveling :)

lauz_lea
11-12-11, 15:17
I'm in Birmingham, B30 postcode just Bournville. I'm not sure exactly what I can commit to at the moment as I may be back at work next week but maybe it's something we could organise for the near future.

ciccone-hassell
11-12-11, 15:39
i'm telford but willing to travel and also help as much as i can to get the surport group going as be nice to meet with others in same boat x