PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness

AnxiousM
11-08-11, 10:05
It's been a while but here goes. Have been on the Mirtazapine for 6 months now and have also been taking omeprazole as I think I have caused my own reflux through twitching the area just beneath the breast bone/stomach. I'm feeling very tired a lot of the day at the moment. I was going home from work on a daily basis with a bloated stomach and this annoying pinching feeling at the top of my abdomen. It's really annoying me and getting me down. Today I feel quite dizzy and washed out, I could do with feeling myself again! I also seem to burp a lot during the day. Yesterday I had a funny turn, felt really dizzy and heart was going for it. It felt like the sensation you get before you're sick or something and I had a horrible dread like feeling inside.

I don't really fancy going to the doctors again cause I don't want to seem like a hypochondriac!

Any ideas? Can I be getting Mirtazapine side effects after this long?

P.s. 15 mg mirt

Any ideas?!

stacy1912
13-08-11, 00:06
yes yes yes. Mirtazapine gives me those little treats and more!! Burping and digestive issues are the ones I find easiest to ignore. I twitch a lot on it and am very tired so I struggle with them!!! Worth it though as done the trick with my depression and anxiety.