PDA

View Full Version : Starting to lose it again

Hopefulmi
11-08-11, 11:21
I was almost relatively back to normal:weep:

Now, I am convinced my kidneys are failing or I have ovarian cancer because when I have a pee, I need to go again instantly. I went to my pharmacy first and they said if it was cystitis it would be gone in days, not last two weeks :(

I too tired from being scared now. I feel like I've got no fight left

kinnygirl1
11-08-11, 13:21
Don't give up. You can fight this. This is just a bad day. Make a GP appointment and discuss this pain. Does sound like a water infection. My daughter gets them a lot and will clear with some anto biotics. x

Hopefulmi
11-08-11, 13:29
Thanks. The pharmacist said h it would be gone by now and if you don't have any burning it isn't cystitis, but things still aren't right. Not to mention I am like clockwork with my cycle and my period is now a day late AND one of my friends has a brain tumour, my biggest fear. Just to scared to do anything, convinced I am going to die before the year is out

kinnygirl1
11-08-11, 13:34
I know how you feel. I am often sure that I will not last through the night as I am so terrified there is something wrong with me.

As I understand it, there are other water infections than cystitis (this is not what my daughter gets) and they all have slightly different symptons.Defo worth getting it checked as it could be simply resolved. You just need to take a sample to the GP.