PDA

View Full Version : Anxious in England

Pete12
07-05-06, 21:01
Hi, I found this site after googling "Prozac and Beta Blockers". I'm on day 5 of 20mg of Prozac and feel like taking a beta-blocker!

I have social anxiety which relates I think to extreme self-consciousness, as well as (currently) anxiety-based depression and morbidity. I guess I basically 'think in' too much, trying to 'think out' more, I'm generally a positive person and hope to clear my head soon. It will help me to share here, as I haven't yet had counselling or therapy and don't really have anyone I feel comfortable talking to at this stage - and am feeling jittery on this prozac!

giddy
07-05-06, 21:02
Hi Pete - welcome to the forum
Love Helen

arethaire
07-05-06, 22:40
Hi Pete

I am also on Prozac. I suffer from health anxiety/panic.

If you feel like a one to one chat anytime, please feel free to contact me.

Cath x

trac67
07-05-06, 23:25
Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
08-05-06, 10:19
Hi Pete

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

nomorepanic
08-05-06, 21:03
Hi Pete

A warm welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

May Day
08-05-06, 21:48
Hi pete

There are plenty of friendly people here to help you through your problems so you've come to the right place

take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

Daisybun
08-05-06, 21:59
Welcome Peter
This is a safe place to be - lots of people who care and can help. Just remember you are not alone.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

KatiePie
08-05-06, 22:31
Hi Pete
Hope the site helps you. I've only been a member a few days but have already found the 'tips' forum really good.
Take care.
KatiePie

feege
09-05-06, 15:14
Hi Pete

Welcome to the site! There's loads of lovely people here and you will get loads of help and support when you get to know your way around!

Look forward to bumping into you on the boards lol!!!!

[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Lylakwine
09-05-06, 20:34
Hi Pete! A warm welcome to you! I hope you find this site as helpful as I have...........it's a wonderful place to be!!

Feel free to pm me if you want to chat.

Lyla xx

Southern_Belle
10-05-06, 03:30
Welcome Pete,

I know you will love this forum and I do. Hope the jitters are over soon.

Bel

joolsukuk
10-05-06, 12:23
hi pete
i was wondering do the beta blockers help? i had them years ago and hated them i have low blood pressure and taking them made it drop to my boots,

jools xx

hunny_as
10-05-06, 20:57
hello pete hope you feeling a bit better, you will get tuns of help o n here i know o have, if you ever need to chat feel free to add me to any messanger

look forward from hearing from you

amanda xx

dont worry about today, for today was the tomorrow you worried about yeaterday

jackie
10-05-06, 21:25
hi pete youll love it here

you will feel you are among friends before long

take care

jackie