PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

andyf
11-08-11, 19:26
Hi how is everyone? I just wanted to say hello to you all and introduce myself. I'm Andy 31 years old from Leeds England :D

I've been suffering from anxiety & panic attacks for almost 10 years now, although I got much better around 3 years ago when I began a course of antidepressants.

I'm currently trying to ween myself off anti depressants slowly upon the advice of my doctor.

Anyway I look forward to chatting to some of you on the forum.

Have a nice day :)

Andy Farrar

(http://www.overcome-anxiety-today.com/)

nomorepanic
11-08-11, 19:27
Hi andyf

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kelly22
11-08-11, 19:49
Hi there! I'm new to this site too! I am Kelly, i'm 33 years old and have suffered from anxiety all my life! At the moment I am really struggling with dizziness and whether or not panic attack are causing this! Does anyone else suffer this way? Thanks. Kelly

boudicca
11-08-11, 20:20
Hello, I'm new too. Today I had my initial appointment with my psychological wellbeing practitioner today for anxiety which has left me feeling drained and exhausted and suffering panic attacks all afternoon whenever I've thought about work (my main cause of anxiety and stress).

Vanilla Sky
11-08-11, 21:51
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

venusbluejeans
12-08-11, 00:16
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: