PDA

View Full Version : one for the ladies...browny coloured discharge? help me please :(

anxietyoverload
11-08-11, 20:31
Hey

Iv just gone to have a shower and when taking off my clothes noticed some discharge, which is normal but the colour is like a browny colour, maybe browny pink?? is this normal, please help me please please please xx

bottleblond
11-08-11, 21:10
Is it just before or just after your period?

Lisa

xBettyBoopx
11-08-11, 21:11
Hi anxietyoverload

Have you just finished a period? Are you now gonna start? Usually browny/pinky would be some 'leftovers' omg tmi lol!

Sometimes I used to finish a period then a few days or maybe even a week later get a little of what you said..............um specifically after sex.................omg tmi!!!!!!!

Nothing to worry about, please don't panic.
Love
Els
xxx

debs71
11-08-11, 21:25
Gee, I could write a book on this hun...but somehow I think a book called 'Discharge' won't be very attractive to the buyer, lol!!:D

I had months of abnormal looking discharge (brownish) last year. I had test after test until finally I was sent for a transvaginal scan and diagnosed with ovarian cysts and that I had a thickened uterus.

I was told that the discharge was due to the hormones from the cyst growth screwing up menstruation, so not all of the blood was being released during my period, so the discharge was 'remnants' of my period being cleared out. (gross I know, sorry if TMI)

I would play it by ear hun, and don't worry about it. If it continues then talk with your GP but otherwise - as Elspeth said - it is probably just the body clearing itself out.

Take care.xx

anxietyoverload
12-08-11, 10:45
I came off my period a week ago, I did have sex yesterday morning, but Iv had sex since finishing my period before yesterday, I'm hoping it just won't happen again, my mum said it's happened to her loads and she doesn't even have a period! So fingers crossed xx

mandie
12-08-11, 11:24
Hi

I have PCOS and i get the brown discharge

I was told its old blood clearing out

mandie x

citygirl
12-08-11, 15:20
Old blood coming out?I don't think it's anythi to worry about...though I know you must be honey, try and relax though it's hard:-)

Liliana83
12-08-11, 15:44
I think it's okay..for the most part. If it persists for a longer period of time..just to ease your mind make an appt at your gyno. I personally don't think it's a serious matter..

Davinci817
13-08-11, 01:45
Yup, have experienced the old brown blood thing. The joys of being a gal "vomit"!

anxietyoverload
16-08-11, 16:53
so i had the brown discharge and the next day, i have a tiny amount, but a normal person wouldnt of noticed it!! i think iv had more today, but im inspecting it so much i dont know if my eyes are jsut making me imagine it!
Bit theres no smell to it what so ever, and most people iv spoken to have had it before, so im hopeing its just my body getting rid of bad bacteria! oh what id do to be a man sometimes haha!! x

FriendlyBrunette1986
12-09-11, 19:20
I had this last week and it worried me sick. Then i looked it up online (not always good) and realised what it was. Obviously prior before this brown discharge id had a harsh finger up there...LOL if that makes sense. The guy put finger up and yelled slightly and this progressed in the brown blood for 1-2 days. So now thankfully its bk 2 normal.

selphie
12-09-11, 20:05
:)hi ive also had the brown discharge with no smell went to the doctors and they said i had an infection and gave me antibiotics and it went dident have it again