PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with words....

Butterfly22
12-08-11, 11:40
Im finding that from time to time I have trouble getting my words out, like I start explaining something OK and then the rest of my words come out all wrong, not quite strung together, hence why I tend to write a note for my doctor of symptoms, its not all the time just now and then.I was wondering if this is part of the anxiety/depression condition?

Boxerharvey
12-08-11, 17:21
I get this alot especially when im going through a rough patch with my anxiety symptoms. I can be in the middle of saying something to someone and my mind just goes blank and I cant get my words out or remember what I was going to say. It happens on the phone sometimes too but I find the more you worry and panic about it the worse it gets. I just try to tell myself it is just down to an over tired and anxious mind as thats what my doctor keeps telling me.

Butterfly22
12-08-11, 20:16
Thats just like me Boxerharvey.....

snowwhite
13-08-11, 17:22
oh wow.....ME TOO! OH man, I knew this was from anxiety, but at least now I don't feel alone! You guys described it perfectly .... sometimes even when I'm typing, it happens. ...

MaJestic
18-08-11, 13:02
Hi. I get this too. I forget what I am going to say as I'm saying it or I struggle to find the words. Can be frustrating and worrisome.

I have a hard time believing some of the physical symptoms are caused by anxiety sometimes

Ddcoo
19-08-11, 09:10
I have this sometimes and i call it my "wobbly gob" time !!

HarvestMoon
19-08-11, 09:25
Ditto. I would like to say so much but don't know how to say it.