PDA

View Full Version : Cant cope

katyfitz
08-05-06, 08:51
Hi guys, just as i thought things were looking ok i feel down again, i feel like when i wake up in the mornings i cant be bothered and that bad thingsd will happen to me if i do certain things. something that i cant understand is the scared feeling to do things like go shopping, or go to a bar. Today i have an appointment with jobcentre about signing on but cause im scared to go alone i am cancelling the appointment and now i think to myself i will get in serious trouble and the police will come to my door and its scaring me.

The tension i get is horrible and everytime i find myself laughing and forgetting things quickly remember again my anxiety and i thik i have to stop having fun before something serious happens

clare weekes book self help for ur nerves is great some is sinking in and some aint

thanks for taking time to read

x

trac67
08-05-06, 10:04
Hi Katy,

Have you spoken to your doctor about CBT yet, as I really do think that this would benefit you a great deal.

The key to getting over the anxiety is to be positive and to start believing in all the advice that is being given to you.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
08-05-06, 10:27
Hi Katy

You really should as most of us & Trac has said again go in for CBT via the doctor it will really help you & you will be able to discuss all your worries ,thoughts, etc with a professional.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart