PDA

View Full Version : im a big let down!

lea1992
13-08-11, 16:57
Had them now for 3days and still havent picked up the courage to take it :( i really feel like s**t! i havent slept propa all week been crying few days straight! tired heads bangin, feel abit dizzy aint even eating propa :( dno what to do anymore axietys getting the better of me :(:weep:

Nicky32
13-08-11, 18:22
It gets the better of us all thats why taking steps to help yourself feel better is something you must do....think about it....I feel terrible now, I take these pills I might have side affects making me worse. It will go away EVENTUALLY and I'll start feeling better. Horrible side effects don't last forever....if your like 18 now you best nip it in the bud before you get any older. x

no_name
13-08-11, 18:34
Don't think about it anymore, you are just torturing yourself! Just take the pill without thinking of anything, it gets worse while you consider whether to take it or not...

Yorkman
13-08-11, 20:51
please take the meds tonight before you go to sleep - then post here tomorrow. the 10mg you have will not harm you. you probably wont even get any side affects.
ive had none on 20mg !